-->

Newbie options...are there any? [acquiring Vacation Villages at Weston]

Newbie options...are there any? [acquiring Vacation Villages at Weston]
    Brother-in-law is elderly and has quit claimed his timeshare to us. Paperwork has been signed and sent to courthouse for recording.



    He has had a Thanksgiving week on odd years at Vacation Villages at Weston, FL since 2003 and only used it three times, which includes two exchanges. It hasn't been used for at least five years. We really weren't sure it was a good idea, but didn't think we'd really know unless we tried it.



    We already own at Beach Quarters in Virginia Beach, VA in off season. Due to health issues of my own, we only use it if we can exchange for somewhere in FL due to the warm weather. Being able to exchange it into FL has been nearly impossible, so we rarely use it. We have gone to Cancun and Hilton Head several times.



    Beach Quarters is II - off season Annually.

    Vacation Villages at Weston is RCI - bi-Annually



    We were expecting Vacation Villages at Weston to be a RED week , but from what I've read appears to now be points (a concept to which I am totally new to).



    I'm assuming that I need both a II and RCI membership.



    So, I else what do I need to know. Please give me the good, the bad and the ugly.





    Newbie options...are there any? [acquiring Vacation Villages at Weston]
    koul
    @مرسلة بواسطة
    كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع just like you! .