-->

What to do in Escondido and Carlsbad?

What to do in Escondido and Carlsbad?
    For the last 2 weeks of January I will be staying at Welk Resort Villas in Escondido and GPR Seapointe at Carlsbad with my 2 sisters and adult daughter. We plan to do day trips and want to go to Temecula Wine Region when we are in Escondido and the San Diego Zoo when we are in Carlsbad. It seemed reasonable to see San Diego and all that it offers when we are in Carlsbad because of proximity. Any suggestions on what we can do in the Escondido area? We like to hike (moderate hikes), bike, shop, and see local attractions. We will have a vehicle. Currently I am in Indio so we will be going to Joshua Tree while we are here.



    Also, we have to reserve a hotel for one night between the two timeshares because of different check-in days. We would like to go to Paul Getty Museum, Rodeo Drive, and whatever else there is in the LA area, so can you suggest a safe area to book a hotel for the one night that wouldn't involve too much driving? I am getting more accustomed to interstate driving but I'm not looking forward to driving in LA traffic! This is our first trip to Southern California.





    What to do in Escondido and Carlsbad?
    koul
    @مرسلة بواسطة
    كاتب ومحرر اخبار اعمل في موقع just like you! .